Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Week 7 of No 'Poo!

First of all, I can't believe I've been doing this for 7 weeks.

I mean, I haven't even told any of my friends or family (except the ones who happen upon my blog)...  Because I don't want them to think I'm a greasy hippie.

Nevertheless, my hair is doing GREAT!  I went through a week of major oiliness (week 5), but since then, my hair's oil factor has been normalizing and balancing out.  It feels clean!  I'm quite pleased.

I am still sticking to the original recipes that I shared previously.  The only change that I made was spraying the vinegar mixture only on the very ends of my hair.  Before, I was spraying all over.  I think that contributed to the oiliness.

The only "downside" is that my hair hasn't magically turned voluptuous and absent of fly-a-ways.  It's still just my hair.  However, my hair has stopped falling out like it was before.  So, that's good!

My conclusion: worth a try for anyone who is curious (like I was), great way to save some $ (especially those of us who want the natural stuff), and yes, I will continue washing my hair with No 'Poo!

1 comment:

Gabriela said...

Maybe a hot oil treatment will help. Just posted: http://aladysflorilegium.blogspot.com/2012/12/homemade-hair-oil-treatment-deep.html